Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Project Hawaii

I haven't updated on Project Hawaii because there hasn't been much to update. I've been working out, but the scale doesn't really move. The last few weeks at work were brutal and my workouts fell largely by the wayside. But I'm back on track.

Saturday morning we ran (well, I mostly walked) a 1.8 mile fun run/walk for J-Mav's school. And yesterday, I started my own version of two-a-days. I am doing a half hour on the treadmill at lunch (there's two in a "gym" downstairs in my office building) and then another workout of some sort at home in the evening. Last night it was 30 minutes of step aerobics. Tonight, I'm not sure... maybe rhythm boxing on the Wii.

Tomorrow I am going to try to get into the 7am Zumba class at the rec center before work. Then I'm not sure if I'll do the treadmill at lunch or just do something at home in the evening. We'll see.

My 16s are getting baggy. The 14s fit, some still fit snuggly. I have a month to get into the 12s...

No comments: