Sunday, January 25, 2015

Love the Shuffle Feature!I

I finally got our iTunes Library moved off the dinosaur of a computer we had it on, and moved onto our family laptop that we pretty much got for just that purpose. (It was free... we just upgraded the processor.) Because the Library is now on a computer that will actually open the application in far less than 10 minutes, it's actually usable and we can update the music on our i-devices. SO EXCITING!!

So yesterday I synced my phone for the first time since I got it. I FINALLY got rid of the rogue headbanger music that somehow creeped on there from Justin and John, and everything that's on there is music that *I* chose!

It's quite an eclectic mix. For example, the last 10 songs that played were:
Bitch, by Meredith Brooks
Shama Lama Ding Dong from Animal House
I Gotta Feeling, by the Black Eyed Peas
Lean on Me, by Club Nouveau
Footloose, by Kenny Loggins
Sunglasses at Night, by Corey Hart
Here I Go Again, by Whitesnake
Don't Stop Believin', by Journey
Hey There Delilah, by the Plain White Ts
Lose Yourself, by Eminem

A little pop, a little retro, a little 80s hair band, and even some rap. All great! So fun. :)

No comments: