Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Project Hawaii

I have resigned myself to the fact that Project Hawaii is an epic fail. Well, maybe not epic, but definitely a failure. I've lost about five pounds since January. Pathetic, really. So I can fit into a few of the clothes I wanted to fit into before leaving for Hawaii, but not many. Sigh.

I have many excuses for why I didn't lose the weight... slammed at work, busy running the kids around, sick, shin splints, blah... blah... blah. But the fact is I didn't do what I needed to do, I guess. I got serious about the exercise part about a month ago and until about a week ago, that was going really well. I am doing better with the food intake, but apparently not well enough.

So... I will go to Hawaii, and I will look back on the pictures and see that I had a good time, and try not to notice how "fluffy" I am in them. :-(

No comments: