Thursday, September 25, 2008

Might as well face it...

... I'm addicted to blogs!

I have several blogs that I follow on a regular basis. Some are friends or family. Some are just random blogs I've stumbled across and enjoy reading. Here's my must-read list (in no particular order):

Dad Gone Mad - I've been reading this blog the longest of any. The guy that writes it is hilarious... and he's currently writing a book! The blog is just about his life as a dad, husband, brother, little league coach, etc. TOO funny!

Ted's Take - Ted Leonsis' blog. He is the fabulous owner of the Washington Capitals. He writes about a variety of things.

Mayhew Mayhem - One of my good friends talking about the crazyness in her day-to-day life with her husband and two daughters.

Fat Cyclist - I clicked a link off my cousin's blog and instantly became a devoted reader of this blog. I am not a cyclist, but I find "Fatty's" blog enjoyable anyway. And his stories of his awesome kids and his amazing wife, who is battling cancer, are wonderful. Win Susan!

Nasal Passages - A friend from college... random postings... fun to keep up with what's going on with him and his wife, with whom we also went to college.

Mellon's Head - Wife of Nasal Passages blogger... infrequent postings... but again, good to keep up.

Musings of a Hockey Mom - Found this link on the Ted's Take blog one day and started following it. Her kids actually play hockey at the same rink mine do, though on different teams. I've never met her, but I'm sure I will sometime since we both spend so much time at the rink!

RDMathers.com - My awesome cousin's blog and podcast. Check it out!

the other brother - Another awesome cousin's blog (brother of RDMathers.com blogger).

The Official Blog of Chris Cooley - Let me say up front that I am NOT a fan of the Redskins. I am an Eagles fan through and through. However, I do like Chris Cooley. He calls into the radio station I listen to every Monday and his blog is just fun.

Iraq Updates - BIL's blog from Iraq. I don't know how frequently he'll be updating it. He's in Kuwait now waiting to move into Iraq. He's posted once in the five days he's been there so far. Not bad.

If I set my blog page up correctly, links to these blogs will appear on my page somewhere...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! So cool you are blogging! I agree, it's a great way to keep in touch without repeating yourself like a broken record. I just started a new blog (finom.wordpress.com). Mostly food stuff... but I may be back upkeeping my Budapest blog in a few months. You should check out The Sneeze some time too (www.thesneeze.com). Steve, the author, is a dad and has hilarious stories about his kid from time to time, but is but is whackjob funny in the Ms. Mayhew way. Looking forward to more of your posts!

- Molly

Kand3Js said...

My first reader comment... probably my only reader... ha ha!

Anonymous said...

Heh! If my friends didn't have blogs and facebook, I'd have no idea WHAT was going on in DC. :-)