Friday, October 30, 2009

In other non-flu-related news...

  • Keeper Boy won the game he was in net for last weekend.
  • I had a GREAT time with my BFF at the Redskins/Eagles game last Monday night.
  • J-Mav lost another bottom tooth (his third) and has three others loose -- one on top that's VERY loose.
  • My dad did not go home sick from visiting us -- for the first time in a long time. It seems he ends up with something after being here, even if no one here is sick.
  • My foot surgery is set for a week from today (11/6) and I already have a prescription for some Tylenol with codeine. :)
  • Our replacement four-remote charger for the Wii controllers FINALLY arrived yesterday. The original one was recalled because apparently some of them spontaneously caught fire. Yikes!
  • Keely has been favoring her right, front leg off and on for the past week. Probably need to get that checked out now that all the humans are feeling human again.
  • We bought a gas fire pit for our back patio!
  • J-Mav and I are going to see our niece (C.) perform as the Wicked Witch of the West in her school play in November. We are VERY excited!
  • Our Godson got a part in his school musical (The Music Man) as Salesman #4. Way to go, N.!!
  • C. was accepted into what I think is her first-choice college AND offered scholarship money! Yay!
  • I read this evening in People magazine that Andre Agassi not only had a hair weave, but he used to do meth! Holy crap! I might have to read his book that just came out.

No comments: