Thursday, October 8, 2009

Love it...

I think if you add up the number of days my parents have spent at their house since the beginning of the summer, it MIGHT total a month. They are always off somewhere. Over the summer they spent many weeks at the shore and also traveled to Colorado for two weeks. This month is so busy for them, I can't keep track. They got home on Sunday from a two week trip to Savannah/Charleston/Ashville and were home a whole two days before taking off again yesterday for a cabin in southern Virginia. Later this month their doing a trip to New England, I think. And they're coming down here to see us and my brother's family at the end of the month.

How awesome is that?!?

I am so happy that they're doing exactly what they love to do in their retirement -- traveling! Since everyone has cell phones these days, I still talk to them every few days when they're out and about. Dad needs a new cell phone, though... perhaps I should try to talk him into a Blackberry so they can get their email on the road!

No comments: