Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Accountability

Well, I went to the Noon Weight Watchers meeting today.

Hello, my name is ... and I'm a slacker with a litany of excuses as to why I haven't been here since mid-September...

I got a new book and some trackers, and I actually stayed for the meeting. I think the Noon meeting will work better for me than the 9:45am since I don't get to work until 9:05 or 9:10 Monday through Wednesday (my days to get the kids to school in the morning). I've blocked out the Noon meeting timeframe on my calendar for the rest of the year. I hope to God I can reach my goal weight before then. I'm tired of paying these people!!

TODAY'S STATS
Change from last weigh in (9/16/09): +10.8
Change since starting WW (6/08/06): -15.2
Pounds to new, doctor-approved goal: 16.8

No comments: