Friday, March 11, 2011

Successful surgery?

All appears to be well from my surgery this morning. I guess I won't truly know if it's successful in alleviating or eliminating the Menorrhagia for another couple months; however, from the standpoint that the only issues I have at the moment is that I'm tired and I have a headache (from from lying down all day), I'd say it was successful! Oh, I did get sick in recovery, but I think that was more from the ginger ale and graham cracker than from the anesthesia, as I've had that same anesthesia twice before with no issues.

So I was at the surgical center at 6:05am, and I was home by 9:30am. I changed into my awesome new PJs (a pajamagram sent by my co-workers) and took some naps. I had some cramping this morning, but none now. Hopefully that will continue. Right now J-Mav and I are snuggled up watching the Caps game on TV. :-)

Oh and tonight I got a beautiful, ORANGE flower arrangement from my BFF. :-)

So all is good here. I'll lay low tomorrow. Not supposed to drive for 24 hours or so to make sure all anesthesia is out of my system. Imagine I'll be back to normal activity on Sunday... might even get back on the treadmill. And back to work on Monday.

Frankenuterus is definitely lower maintenance than Frankenfoot... but sorry, no photos this time.

No comments: