Monday, March 7, 2011

Exhausted

I think I've spent the entire day in my truck! Not really, but it seems like it...

7am-1pm: Sat at dining room table working on a proposal

1pm-1:20pm: Took a shower

1:30-2:30pm: Drove to doctor's office for pre-op blood work; stopped at CVS to get preventative antibiotic and (hopefully unnecessary) Percoset prescriptions filled

2:40pm-3pm: Picked Keeper Boy up from school and drove him to the doctor for his annual well-check

3-4:15pm: At the doctor's office... Keeper Boy has gained 10 pounds in the past year... woo hoo!

4:15-5:30: Run home real quick, then drive Justin to appointment at the mall to get his hair cut

5:45: Almost home; hubby called from the rink to say he and J-Mav forgot J-Mav's helmet (they were at the rink for spring travel hockey try-outs)

6-6:45pm: Drive to the rink, slow down enough outside to hand the helmet out the window to Hubby, and drive back home

6:45-now (almost 8pm): Supervise Keeper Boy doing his homework, work more on the proposal, and make dinner

I'm ready for bed! Unfortunately, I still have more work to do... and I need to get on the treadmill.

I'm ALMOST looking forward to my surgery and the post-Percoset nap on Friday!!

No comments: