Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thankful...

Day 17
... that my truck has tinted windows!

After dropping J-Mav off at school this morning, I had to make a quick trip to Target to get a pair of tights. I noticed when we were leaving the house that I had a very obvious hole in my tights. It's the only pair I have because (a) I rarely wear skirts in the winter and (b) I rarely wear nylons/tights, even in the winter.

So I took them off and threw them away. I went to Target and got a two-pack of black tights (and a fleece hoodie that jumped into my hand when I was walked by... on sale for just $10!!). But then I had to figure out how to get the tights on.

So I got in the back seat of my truck and put them on. It's been a long time since I had to do anything resembling getting dressed in a vehicle. It's not pretty. Thank goodness for tinted windows!

No comments: