Friday, February 25, 2011

Project Hawaii

I don't have a lot to report, but there is progress being made! The scale is not necessarily moving; however, my size 16 pants are saggy in the butt and big in the waist. Woo hoo! Problem is, I don't really have any stop-gap 14s, and I don't really want to buy any. So I'll probably wear the saggy butt ones until I make a little more progress.

I DID try on a pair of my size 12 cords yesterday. I got them up. I got them fastened without a struggle. However, the muffin top created by buttoning the pants was too big to be hidden by anything short of a mu-mu. So... more progress to be made before I can consider wearing any 12s.

I've been doing well with the treadmill... getting on it at least 5 of 7 days of the week. And I started a Saturday morning Zumba class last week. Fun!

We leave for Hawaii exactly four months from this past Wednesday...

No comments: