Saturday, November 19, 2011

Brag...

Another one of keeper boy's journal entries. He'd not be pleased if he knew I even read this one, let alone that I posted it on my blog. So... ssshhhhh!! ;-P

----------
Prompt: What are some things you are thankful for? It can be people, things, places, events, anything.

I am very, extremely thankful for hockey. I went to my first game when I was two weeks old. My life revolves around hockey. I am actually wearing my hockey pajamas while I am writing this. I am thankful for my family. They are so very kind to me. They have had many times where they were ready to beat me, but they haven't. I am thankful for my teachers who have been patient and have put up with me as I have struggled to learn. I am thankful for drums for at the end of a frustrating school day, my drum pad and sticks are there, waiting for me to unleash my fury from its cage. I am thankful for music that pumps me up or soothes my senses. I am thankful for my coaches for supporting every step of my life. But most of all, I am thankful for freindship [sic] for guiding me to freinds [sic] that I can laugh, play, work, and learn with. They are the best friends anyone could have. I am thankful for life...

No comments: