Monday, November 21, 2011

Heard...

Got this email from my sister-in-law on Sunday after the Ohio State/Penn State football game... regarding my nephew (Spidey). BTW, my sister-in-law is an OSU alum, and my brother-in-law is a big OSU fan, too.

----------

After watching the OSU/Penn State game with Penn State friends, [Spidey] insisted he was a Penn State fan. [Spidey's dad] told him he had to go live with them if he was going to be a Penn State fan. He disappeared for awhile and I found him at their house (just down the street). He had packed a bag, complete with a couple school shirts, underwear, pull ups, pajamas, his Cowboys jersey [a hand me down from his cousin, J-Mav], his fishing vest, and some pop tarts!! He also had his robe and his sleeping bag. He is too funny!!!!

1 comment:

Jenrie said...

I think that's a story we'll always remember!