Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Learned...

I learned several random things over the weekend...
  • The Eagles CAN find a way to win, even when it's not pretty.
  • One of my uncles played ice hockey (goalie) in high school and college.
  • Traffic-wise, the drive to my parents' new house is much better than the drive to the old one.
  • Some people in my family can't drink like they used to in college. ;-P
  • I needed a short break from being "Mommy," but I was definitely ready to resume that role after said break.
  • My mom, my sister-in-law, and I apparently wear approximately the same size... at least in tops -- which actually came in quite handy.
  • You just can't get as excited while listening to a hockey game on the radio in the car as you can while watching it on TV or seeing it in person... you might drive off the road.
  • Making fun of my "little brother" never gets old.
  • My cousin who got married this weekend looked just like my aunt, and by extension, like a young version of my grandmother -- beautiful and amazing women, all.
  • Some Giants fans have no sense of humor.
  • There will always be something to fix or instruct about with regard to my parents' computer when I visit.
  • I still don't like champagne.

No comments: