Thursday, November 5, 2009

Cast of thousands

OK... maybe not THOUSANDS, but I have talked about a lot of people on here since I started, and in some cases, I've referred to the same person by different "code names." Oops. Anyway, here's the a primer... immediate family first, then alphabetical order.

  • Hubby -- Obvious, I hope
  • Keeper Boy -- Eldest son
  • J-Mav -- Younger son
  • K-Dog -- Four-legged daughter


  • BFF -- My best friend
  • BFF's Hubby -- BFF's husband
  • Bro -- My brother
  • D&G -- My youngest cousin on my mom's side and her husband
  • Dad -- My dad
  • GmaG -- My mother-in-law (also referred to as MIL in earlier posts)
  • Jenrie -- My sister-in-law/Uncle Hooter's wife (also referred to as SIL in earlier posts)
  • Mom -- My mom
  • N -- My Godson
  • Nanya -- BFF's mom
  • RDM -- My eldest cousin on my dad's side of the family
  • S-Dog -- Uncle Hooter and Jenrie's dog
  • Spidey -- My nephew (Uncle Hooter/Jenrie's son)... also referred to as JGS in earlier posts
  • Uncle Hooter -- Hubby's younger brother (also referred to as BIL in earlier posts)
  • V -- My Goddaughter

No comments: