Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Creepy Crawlies

We have issues with bugs in our office building -- particularly in the late afternoon when the sun hits the windows on the side of the building in which my office resides. The warm sun seems to bring out the flies. From where, I do not know.

Today the insects got a bit of an early start. I have been interrupted multiple times by various buzzing. Some buzzing (wasps) is more alarming than other buzzing (flies).

Here's today's tally (with more than an hour to go before I leave):
- 5 flies
- 3 wasps
- 3 lady bugs
- 2 very ugly beetle-looking things

Supposedly some kind of bug inspector is coming tomorrow to see if he can't find the source of our problem. (It's not just me... my boss's office next door has bugs, too.)

Anyone have a ginormous fly swatter?

No comments: