Sunday, January 23, 2011

Project Hawaii

I have nothing much to report for my first update, other than the fact that my last post appears to have inspired Gma G to join WW Online, while I finally quit WW because I'm tired of paying every month and not using it. :-)

My weight has gone up/down within the same four-pound window. Exercise is going well, but I guess I still need to step it up some more. I have done some time on the treadmill (last night I actually ran), some rhythm boxing and aerobics on the Wii, and today I bought a Shake Weight. Yes I did. It's a rather ridiculous contraption, but I can, indeed, feel that I "worked out" for six minutes with it. It's not going to help me lose any weight, but I think it could definitely help tone the arms some.

This week I'm going to concentrate on my eating... I'm doing pretty well with the not snacking. I'm doing okay with the water intake. Not great. Pretty much down to two Diet Cokes per day most days.

So... frustrating so far, but not giving up!

No comments: