Sunday, January 30, 2011

Project Hawaii

With every fiber of my being I did not want to get on the treadmill tonight. However, I did. I am committed to wearing the clothes I WANT to wear in Hawaii this summer, and not the ones I HAVE to wear (because I can't fit into the ones I WANT to wear).

So, after spending the last two days playing at Great Wolf Lodge and walking up and down stairs all day carrying rafts of various sizes for the water slides and walking on cement, which has flared the recurring plantar faciitis pain in my left foot, I got on the treadmill.

Thankfully, today's workout was just a straight cardio walk. No speed or incline intervals.

My foot is screaming right now, but I feel awesome because I didn't make an excuse not to work out. I wanted to. But I didn't.

I love my SIZE 12 canary yellow capri pants...

No comments: