Sunday, November 30, 2008

Crack in a cup!

Hubby and I were thrilled a few weeks ago when we received an email from Red Robin (as in, the restaurant chain) telling us that the seasonal Gingerbread Milkshake was back. But we hadn't been in to have one.

Tonight we were heading out to grab some dinner after we got home from PA and unpacked. We were deciding between Logan's, Olive Garden, and Red Robin and we were leaning toward Logan's. All of the sudden Hubby said, "ya know what? *I* want to go to Red Robin." I knew immediately what was going through his mind. :)

So, yeah, the Gingerbread Milkshake is probably not overly Weight Watcher's friendly. However, I DID get the kid's size. Hubby got the big ol' adult size. I didn't even wait for dessert. I got it WITH my meal. Hubby restrained himself and waited to order his for dessert. Of course, that meant I had to watch while he ate his and I had none. Because my crack was gone.

But I'm addicted. I'll go back for at least one more fix before they're gone again. A small one, of course. It's healthier. :-)

No comments: